Instructions & Information for Galaxy Probe Laser Site
iHunter Galaxy Shooting site
What comes in the manufacturers box?
- Pistol/rifle mounting piece.
- 1 x Allen key (larger)for attaching tube / mount to gun.
- 1 x Allen key (Smaller)for adjusting laser site (adjustment setting towards the front of the tube, adjusting clockwise and anti clockwise alters the orientation of the laser site).
- 4 x LR44 Battery – can operate with 3 batteries use 4 to increase pressure to the on / off switch if required.
How to install
- Remove back of the tube by unscrewing
- All Batteries to be inserted face down Then re screw battery cap until finger tight
- Depress button at the back of the tube to turn on or off
Clear and super bright laser dot sight
Mounting latch (11mm/20mm switchable) fixes laser sight to weapon securely
Windage and elevation can be adjusted by Allen wrench
Direct clamp-on installation, quick release
Suitable for fast aiming and shooting at stationary and moving objects
Power: <5mW Metal housing
Wavelength: red 635nm~655nm
Laser Range: 50m~100m
Size: appro 19*79mm/0.74*3.11″
Net Weight: 100g
Fits most 9-13MM and 18-22MM tactical firearms with or without rail slots
Battery Type:LR44 Battery Included
Class IIIA product, avoid direct eye exposure to laser beam
Never point a laser beam at a person
If you require any assistance with this item please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on: 07484819541