AirForceOne® Ballistically Brilliant! tm Chronograph
*ENSURE YOUR AIRGUN IS UK MUZZLE ENERGY LEGAL!*
- Fully portable, re-chargeable battery powered.
- Indoor & Outdoor use
- No auxiliary light-source required
- Easy carry -Handy and Lightweight design.
- Measure Pellet velocity and Rate of Fire
- Calculate Muzzle Energy in Foot/lbs (FPE) or Joules
- Download all your test data to your computer.
- Record Temperature and humidity at the time of the shot
- Charging & Data Cables included
- Clear, back-lit display
- Screw-cut for tripod mounting
- Testing Accuracy: <+ 1.3%
thank you for using our Ballistically Brilliant! tm Chronograph. Please make sure you read this quick guide carefully before you use the chrono. Please also watch Mike Duffy’s “How to Use” video:-
Testing Speed: 0-50 Pellets per second
Muzzle Velocity Measurement: 49 feet -2789 feet per second
Testing Accuracy: <+ 1.3%
Voltage: DC 3.7-4.2V
Temperature & Humidity Testing Function
Temperature: 0-50c Humidity: 20%-95%
Size: 105 x 57 x 70mm Weight: 230g
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1.Charging the Chronograph Battery
Before use, charge the Chrono’s battery using the USB power cable provided (The battery indicator light will glow red). Connect the USB connector to a USB enabled 3-pin AC plug, or any suitable USB adapter such as a mobile phone charger or on a computer, printer or similar device. When the Battery is low the display will show “LO”. When the battery is fully charged the battery indicator light will glow green.
- Power ‘On/Off’
The ‘On/Off’ switch is located on the rear of the unit.
- Screen Back Lighting/Test data download
In dark conditions, press the * button on the front of the unit and the screen will be back-lit. Press again to switch the back-light off. To download test results data to your PC or laptop, select the time display by using the ‘mode’ button on the front of the unit, then press the * button. Your data will download via the USB data cable to your connected PC or Laptop.
- Adjusting the time
With the time displayed, press and hold down the * button, then press the ‘mode’ button; release the * button and then press ‘mode’ repeatedly until the correct hour is selected. Press * to confirm, then repeat the procedure to adjust the minutes,
- Measuring Temperature & Humidity
With the Display in ‘Time’ mode, press the mode button briefly and then you can tab between temperature readings in Celsius and Fahrenheit and Humidity
- Muzzle Velocity & Firing Speed Measurement
With the display in ‘Time’ mode, press and hold the mode button the Chronoscope will then enter Muzzle Velocity measuring mode and the display will show: – – – – You can now fire your gun from a distance of 6” inches (15cm) through the aperture at the front of the device to measure the pellets velocity in ‘Feet per Second’ (FPS). To measure your rate of fire, press the mode button briefly again whilst in velocity measuring mode and the display will show a rate of fire in the format : 0. To return to velocity, press the mode button again. In either mode if the display shows “1E” or “2E” there was an error, the shot needs to be taken again.
WARNING Always ensure that you have a safe firing zone behind the Chronoscope and a backstop to absorb pellets safely. Be careful to avoid hitting the body of the device, or the display screen when firing.
- Test Data playback
In the muzzle velocity mode, press the * button and you can display the last 50 groups of test data.
- Data Download to your Computer.
By using the supplied Data Cable (Micro USB to USB) you can download real-time test data to your laptop or PC. Download the dedicated application from: –http://taiwan-airgun.com/en/news_detail.php?NNo=30
and you can calculate the kinetic energy (Muzzle Energy) in Foot/lbs (FPE) or Joules whilst showing details of the test environment, such as time of day, temperature, humidity and other useful data. NB. The program needs to run with administrator privileges (right click the .exe file to ‘Run as Administrator’).
If you want a quick method of calculating muzzle energy, without having to download the above software, enter your pellet weight and the displayed velocity on your Chronograph , by following this link:-
Description Tripod Stand:
This mini desktop camera tripod is the ideal holiday accessory for your camera. The tripod is incredibly light, small and portable whilst allowing great stability with your photos. Aluminium leg/body construction. Plastic ball and head. Extendable legs, 6″ normal, extending to 8″. 360 Degree Horizontal Swivel with 90 Degree Vertical Swivel to take video or picture at any angel you wish. Ball head allows for easy rotation and positioning. Ideal to fit into your suitcase for holidays. Don’t get bogged down with large, heavy tripods.
- Aluminum Alloy Mini Tripod With Ball Head & Foldable Legs
- Ball swivel head allows you to adjust tripod for perfect shooting angle every time
- Designed for use with small point-and-shoot cameras for recording (seperate to using as a Chronograph, this is an aditional Tripod Function)
- Tripod is ultra lightweight and compact enough to carry in your purse or camera bag
- Adjustable Legs ( For Easy Height Adjustment )
- Small size ,Light weight, easy to carry.
- Standard 1/4 inch screw
- Color: Black
- Maximum load: 1.8 pounds
- Weight: 0.2 pounds
- Min. Length(Approx.): 15cm / 5.9inch
- Max. Length(Approx.): 20cm / 7.87inch